google.com, pub-2774194725043577, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 L.A.Times Crossword Corner: Comments & Emails

Advertisements

Mar 10, 2008

Comments & Emails

I've noticed that quite a few comments were misplaced in the past several days. I've copied and pasted them in their proper puzzle date. But I am afraid that it was a bit too late. Some complaints/gripes/glees could only be understood and enjoyed on that particular day.

In order to share with us your experiences in solving a certain puzzle, you have to publish your comments at the Comments section at the end of that particular day's blog entry. It's a bit confusing in the beginning, but you will get used to it.

I also hope that you will pick up a name for yourself when you comment: Brett, Favre, or anything you want to be, and you can still remain anonymous. It will just be easier for me and other readers to identify you.

To those who wrote to me privately in the past several weeks: I've answered every email that was asking for certain information or clues, but I have not got back to those who had nice things to say about my little blog. I simply do not have enough time. I hope you understand. I've read all your emails and appreciate your kindness. Thank you.

C. C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, Petunia Pig is not a Disney character. Warner Bros. Looney Toon. You know that "wrascally wrabbit, heheheh"!

Zhouqin (C.C.) Burnikel said...

Thanks. I've just updated my blog.

Anonymous said...

Arlene Francis was always on a game show in the 50's she was married to a man named Gold. Arlene Dahl was an actress of merit in the 50's. You make me feel sooooooooo old!!! Not knowing all the people we older than dirt remember!!